I’m always looking for ways to spruce up our home without having to do a complete design overhaul, especially during Spring when I’m in full-on spring cleaning mode (it’s on over drive this year with all the nesting that’s been going on). So far this Spring, we’ve tackled some major landscaping projects on our “new” old house and completed baby Jack’s little nursery.
Aside from splurging on fresh flowers at Central Market every week (every girl has her thing, right?), here are some of my favorite affordable Spring home accessories out right now that can take your home right into the summer season!
- Chico Choke Stems | West Elm
- Mint Glass Lamp | Target
- Boxwood Wreaths | West Elm
- Organic Mini Diamond Sheets | West Elm (currently on sale)
- Adirondack Patio Chairs | Home Depot (only $17 a piece)
- Outdoor Striped Pillow (Sun Yellow) | West Elm (currently on sale)
- Plum & Bow Woven Rug | Urban Outfitters
- Yellow Chevron Trace Throw | Anthropologie (currently on sale)
- Mod Small Gold Planters | Urban Outfitters
- Natural Dried Spring Wreath | Target
- Lilly Pulitzers White & Gold Tray | Target
- Colorful Latte Bowls | Anthropologie
- Jade Glass Pedestal Stand | World Market